Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.chesstrm.org/NYC/
You must tell first and last name, uscf id (or put New) and the section. For School team entries, tell your school. Bishop section must indicate grade level (must be in grade 8 or above). Pawn section must indicate grade level (must be grade 3 or below). USCF October rating list will be used.
All sections must check-in before 9:30 or you will not be paired for round 1.
- 1 Awe, Adults welcome. 3 games, 10,12, 2. G/45;d10.
- All other sections: 4 games, 10, 11:30, 12:45, 2:00. G/30;d5.
- 2 King, USCF over 1300.
- 3 Queen, USCF over 900.
- 4 Rook, USCF over 500.
- 5. kNight, USCF under 500.
- 6 Bishop, USCF under 800 and born before 1/1/2009 (JHS & HS)
- 7 Pawn, USCF under 300 and in grade 3 or below.
- EF: Free. Must be current uscf member. Join/renew on-site for $9, good for entire year..
Awards: Trophy to top 3 in sections with at least 12 players. Medals to players who score 2.5 or more. Sections with less than 6 players may be combined. Certificate to 1st Place team in each section.
Visit Website for update and details: www.chesstrm.org/NYC/
The Right Move has been serving NYC with free chess since 1990. We are a 501c3 not-for-profit all volunteer organization.
- MIshti Arya P
- Henry Auyeung New N BPCS
- Harlan Huang New N
- Wan Qiu Li 30427379 4 R 523
- Eyden Zinder Q